Anyone that knows me, knows that my kids are my greatest teachers. They have taught me what I know, and even more importantly what I didn’t know.
So today as yet another Mom-in-Training, I thought I would list some of the many things they have taught me so far:
- Popsicles can fix almost anything.
- Never, ever go anywhere without at least one “Ace in the Hole”
- Never underestimate the speed of a two-year-old
- A quiet child is a dangerous child
- Just when my heart feels as full as it will ever get, love can stretch it further
- A Mother’s Love is something bigger than the Universe Itself
- The best way to start a day is with a slow, tender hug
- The inside of your elbow is the softest skin to rub
- Every four-year-old is adorable in a ballet skirt and slippers
- And… never ever take yourself too seriously, because no fun, is no way to live
I think the list goes on forever. I’m looking forward to sharing more and I hope you will share yours with me. I would love to list them in my future posts.
Hoping that today is another day you find yourself living on Purpose,
-A. Nicky Hjort